Our Expert Law Staff
Attorney Henry is a Florida disability lawyer uniquely suited to help you with your disability related legal needs. Her combination of legal and nursing experience has prepared her to excel so she can better assist you in dealing with the stressful process of obtaining disability benefits.
Ms. Henry started her higher education by attending the University of Florida where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with High Honors. She was inducted into Sigma Theta Tau, which is the International Honor Society of Nurses.
Ms. Henry worked as a Registered Nurse while attending law school and maintained her nursing license until 2005. This education and background allows Ms. Henry to fully understand your medical reports to maximize your disability benefits and, if necessary, to maximize the testimony of medical experts at trial.
Ms. Henry attended law school at the University of Florida College of Law, where she was on the Dean’s List. After receiving her law degree, Ms. Henry worked as a prosecutor in Marion County, Florida, where she gained courtroom experience, including extensive participation in jury trials. During this time, she worked as a domestic violence prosecutor, where she sought justice for victims who needed her help in facing their life changing battles.
Dianne and claudeth thank you for your help! I couldn’t have done it “alone”.Carmen
Professional Affiliations include:
- Academy of Trial Lawyers – member
- American Association for Justice – member
- American Bar Association – member
- Center for Governmental Responsibility – Fellow
- D. R. Smith Inns of Court – member
- Florida Bar Association – member
- Marion County Bar Association – member
- National Association of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives – member
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates – member
- Federal Court Practice Commitee
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Fraud Task Force
- Ethics Committee of the Florida Bar Association
- Chapter Representative for the Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Bar – 1992
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida – 1997
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida – 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida – 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims – 2007
Our paralegals have a total of about thirty-five years of legal experience. Though it is not required in Florida, each of our paralegals is a Florida Registered Paralegal who regularly takes continued legal education to keep their legal knowledge up to date.
They are involved in the Marion County Legal Support Association, as well as the Florida Association of Legal Support Specialists, where one is serving a second term as secretary of the local chapter. Our paralegals assist us in all phases of handling client’s cases.
Our other team members also bring a wealth of varied experiences to the table. Our bookkeeper has more than thirty years of bookkeeping experience with more than ten years specifically at law firms.
Many of our team members have had very personal experiences with disability cases. For example, one of our paralegal’s spouses suffered multiple injuries at work, and then had to fight an insurance company to get the benefits he was entitled to. In the end, he ended up on both short term disability and long term disability. Ms. Henry also has faced these issues with her own family members, so she understands the stress and worry that occurs when a disability makes it impossible for someone to continue to work and provide for their loved ones.
Whether you live in Ocala, Tampa Bay, or elsewhere in Florida, social security disability lawyer and ERISA attorney Claudeth Henry and her team are ready to assist you with your disability related legal needs.