Adequate preparation is key to a successful Social Security disability hearing.Ocala disability lawyers will meet with their client prior to their disability hearing to go over the necessary evidence they need, how they should dress, and how they should act at their hearing.
Below are some tips you should consider for a successful disability hearing:
- You need to make sure your medical and employment documents are updated and in order for the day of your disability hearing.
- Although you do not have to wear a designer suit, you should also not go to your hearing in jeans and a t-shirt. Instead, you should be dressed in business casual attire.
- Never discuss your case in the hallways outside of your hearing room. There may be Social Security representative that may overhear and misunderstand the conversation.
- Make sure you arrive on time for your hearing.
- Turn off all mobile devices in order not to disrupt the hearing.
- Do not answer the judge’s questions unless you completely understand the question. If you do not understand a question, you should ask the judge for further clarification.
Your Ocala disability lawyers will provide you with more details in order to properly prepare you for your hearing.
Let Us Help You
In order to increase your chances of success at your Social Security disability hearing, call the CJ Henry Law Firm, PLLC at (352) 304 5300 to talk to one of ourOcala disability lawyers.